At Nix Termite, we pride ourselves on our experience in the pest control industry, providing the best services for real estate agents.
Most lenders require a termite ‘clearance’ and most buyers want to know the structure they purchase is free from infestation. Both lender and buyer are making a large investment and want to confirm the building involved is sound. Our business started with the realization that Real Estate Professionals have very specific termite and pest control needs. We understand your need for special Escrow Inspection Services. And we are here to help you expedite your transactions with buyers and sellers alike.
- Getting an inspection prior to listing your property, allows you consider any work that needs to be completed and possibly adjust your listing price.
- Acknowledge any insect activity or damage, and have it addressed early to avoid any delays in closing escrow.
- Make sure that a WDO (wood -destroying organism) inspection is part of the escrow instructions, whether your lender requires it or not. It’s always in your best interest.
- Once you get the report, feel free to contact our inspector or office for any clarification needed. That’s our job, and we’re always happy to answer your termite and repair related questions.
For Real Estate Agents
Our business started with the realization that Real Estate Professionals have very specific termite and pest control needs. We understand your need for special Escrow Inspection Services. And we are here to help you expedite your transactions with the homeowners. We are REO Specialists and have a long history of performing work on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and V.A. properties. Whether you’re representing the seller or the buyer, you will have the assurance that a Nix Termite report is trusted and reliable.
- Prompt escrow service
- Discussions of any findings following the inspection
- Reports emailed to whomever you choose
- Free ‘second opinion’ estimates
- Specialized services for agents
It’s as Easy as 1-2-3
- Call our friendly office staff at 619-472-6666 or (844) BUG-HELP. Schedule online NOW
- Schedule a convenient inspection date and time*
*Nominal fee for escrow inspections. FREE ‘second opinion’ inspections.
- Receive an Inspection Report within 24 hours*
*additional time may be required for larger structures
- Work can begin as soon as 24 hours after original inspection
- Repairs will be completed with our in-house, licensed, bonded and insured repair crew
- Department and we guarantee all our work.
- Completion Reports delivered within 24 hours
- The Service Guarantee is transferable with ownership
• NixTermite, Inc will schedule a complete structure termite inspection or contact the property owner directly on your behalf to schedule an inspection.
• An inspection will be performed by a professional, licensed inspector. A report will be generated and a copy delivered to you within 24 hours to the location of your choice.
• Whether we find active infestation or old damage, a complete report will be generated.
• If termite treatment or repairs are required, we can schedule work in as little as 24 hours. Nix Termite has an in-house construction department that can professionally handle any size job. Our technicians are licensed, bonded and insured.
• All termite eradication and repair work is fully guaranteed.
• Once termite treatments and repairs are completed, Nix Termite, Inc. will deliver the completion certificate within 24 hours of completion.
NIX TERMITE GUARANTEES YOUR TOTAL SATISFACTION