At Nix Termite, we pride ourselves on our experience in the pest control industry, providing the best services for real estate agents.
Most lenders require a termite “clearance” and most homebuyers want to know the structure they purchase is free from infestation. Both the lender and buyer are making a large investment and want to confirm that the building involved is sound. Our business started with the realization that real estate professionals have very specific termite and pest control needs. We understand your need for special escrow inspection services and wood-destroying organism (WDO) inspections. And we are here to help you expedite your transactions with buyers and sellers alike.
- Getting an inspection prior to listing your property, enables you to consider any work that needs to be completed and possibly adjust your listing price.
- Acknowledge any insect activity or damage, and have it addressed early to avoid any delays in closing escrow.
- Make sure that a WDO inspection is part of the escrow instructions, whether your lender requires it or not. It’s always in your best interest.
- Once you get the report, feel free to contact our inspector or office for any clarification needed. That’s our job, and we’re always happy to answer your termite and repair-related questions.
For Real Estate Agents
Our business started with the realization that real estate professionals have very specific termite and pest control needs. We understand your need for special escrow inspection services, and we are here to help you expedite your transactions with the homeowners. We are REO Specialists and have a long history of performing work on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and V.A. properties. Whether you’re representing the seller or the buyer, you will have the assurance that a Nix Termite report is trusted and reliable.
Count on Nix Termite for all of the following:
- Prompt escrow service.
- Discussions of any findings following the inspection.
- Reports emailed to whomever you choose.
- Free ‘second opinion’ estimates.
- Specialized services for agents.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Call our friendly office staff at 619-472-6666. Or schedule online today!
- Schedule a convenient inspection date and time.*
*Nominal fee for escrow inspections. FREE ‘second opinion’ inspections.
- Receive an inspection report within 24 hours.*
*Additional time may be required for larger structures.
- Work can begin as soon as 24 hours after original inspection.
- Repairs will be completed with our in-house, licensed, bonded, and insured repair crew.
- We guarantee all our work.
- Completion reports are delivered within 24 hours.
- Our Service Guarantee is transferable with ownership.
- Nix Termite will schedule a complete structure termite inspection or contact the property owner directly on your behalf to schedule an inspection.
- An inspection will be performed by a professional, licensed pest control inspector. A report will be generated and a copy delivered to you within 24 hours to the location of your choice.
- Whether we find active infestation or old damage, a complete report will be generated.
- If termite treatment or repairs are required, we can schedule work in as little as 24 hours. Nix Termite has an in-house construction department that can professionally handle jobs of any size. Our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- All termite eradication and repair work is fully guaranteed.
- Once termite treatments and repairs are completed, Nix Termite will deliver the completion certificate within 24 hours of completion.
NIX TERMITE GUARANTEES YOUR TOTAL SATISFACTION!