Do You Want to Grow with Us?
Since 1998, Nix Termite Inc. has made the lives of people throughout San Diego County pest-free with Healthier homes. We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers, through their customized pest control and termite treatments, licensed wood repair (CSLB #969742) into a vigilante maintenance care program.
We’d love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it’s important to invest in your career.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vacation and sick pay
If you are a motivated, customer-centric person who takes great pride in providing excellent service and would like to join us on our in making San Diego Homes Healthier, we’d like to talk to you.
We utilize an online PDF to fill out your application. In order to proceed, read the “Applicant statement” below then fill out the attached application, print and sign the application and fax or hand deliver to our office. Fax (619) 472-6619.
Start Here for Online Application:
Please read this Applicant’s Statement carefully. If you do not accept these statements, do not submit an application.
- I certify that the answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
- I hereby authorize Nix Termite, Inc. or its agents to investigate my background to determine any and all information of concern to my record, whether same is of record or not, and I release employers and persons named in my application from all liability for any damages on account of his/her furnishing said information. Additionally, you are hereby authorized to make any investigation of my personal history, education background, military record and criminal records through an investigative or credit agency or bureau of your choice. I authorize release of this information by the appropriate agencies to the investigating service. This authorization shall be valid for this and for any future reports and updates that may be requested.
- This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.
- I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
- In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand also that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.
- I understand that any offer for employment is tendered upon my successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen, a medical screen and a background check.